søndag 27. januar 2013

What a weekend!!


 I Dived with the great white sharks, Tunarama festival, and Australian day all in the same weekend!

Port Lincoln is a big (small) fisherman city, there is actually a few Norwegian fishing there that has migrateted to Port Lincoln, I met a few of them. They spoke english, but sorta from Norway, that`s where they roots was as they said..

The dive with the great white was scary, shocking, but in the end, amazing.. ! I`ll upload some videos later on..  

I said goodbye once again, I HATE goodbyes) to Hamish and Thomas, Not shure if i will meet them again, as they are not going to the safari trip. But Lillian, Maja, Fredrick, Ronja, Martin, Kiersa and Kiersten is.. So ... But it was hard anyway! I hope I see you again Thomas and Hamish! If not here in Oz, Definatly in England lads! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar