mandag 14. januar 2013

Come clarity…


This weekend, I was home alone on the farm, I usually love that, either here or back home. I get more responsibility and I have to do everything that the other guys haven’t done yet..   But this day was different, there was nothing to do on the farm, And I hate that. I love to work, and if I have a nice job for the day I would literally do it all day too, if I could offcourse. Keeping my mind busy is good in these days you see..  

The loneliness and the silence I felt that day forced me to my thoughts, and in the end if this thoughts, there was homesickness. Maybe that came along when I was talking to the new guy about how I liked it here on the farm, and telling him about how farming was done in Norway.

 When I’m thinking of the future, stuff I’ve planned. Things there is to do. Good things that is, I have so many things to look forward to! And why am I homesick then? Maybe because I’ve also been planning may journey home..   I don’t know..  Maybe it was the pouring of the rain that day that made me miss little Norway (heart),

But it got a lot better when it was time to milk the cows again,  Kiersti always makes me smile and laugh. We talk a lot about different and many things. Oh god, I miss my friends, I don’t always hangout a lot with my friends, as much as I should. I will when I get home. But at least I’ve got the opportunity there. Here I’ve got nothing*.

Anyway, My mood is much better know to after writing this stuff down and letting ya`ll know how I feel…     I havent been writing a lot the last couple of days because we`ve had some problems with power, no power, no wifi, no you! See? But I`ve got some good news aswell!
I`ll tell you more about that in my next post..  


*I`ve got the other guys, but it`s not the same you know..    


Catch ya later!









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar