tirsdag 26. mars 2013

So close to the end, but still so far away...



I feel close to the end of my trip, my experience, my dream. But still so far away from home. Am I ready to go home? Back to the normal world that probably hasn`t changed at all since I left?
Yes, I am. I am ready, I can`t wait to be honest. Back to the normal, that`s what I want right now. Go home, relax for a couple of weeks, hook up with friends again, gosh I miss that.. and there is so much things I miss, Little things like being online without being worried about how long you`re online, how much water you spend taking a shower/shave, the FOOD, eating more then three times a day (realy don`t need any more) to watch my favorite shows on the tv after a honest days of work. It`s a lot of more things not worth mentioning here. But you get where I`m going..   And it`s gonna be good to come home to work as well, it is so much better. At least that`s how I feel right now.

Soon easter now, same here as back home, exept it`s autumn and not late winter/spring. But I`m really getting that spring feeling I get home in Norway, after the snow. It`s getting a lot colder now. Only 8 degrees in the morning and only mid twentys during the day. Feels good, but SO cold! I guess it`s a good thing, It won`t be that different from the weather back home then.. I hope!


How`s the easter back home? = )




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar